Can you help us take even better care of our customers? We're looking for a service manager to join the Woolman team!
This is what we're looking for:
- You are business minded and you have project management skills.
- You have already couple of years experience of service management and experience of running technical projects.
- Generating customer value, problem solving and reporting are familiar for you.
- You work well under pressure and deadlines or tough situations don't scare you. You also have experience of additional sales.
- You should be fluent in Finnish and in English, other languages such as Swedish and Dutch are a definite plus.
- You can be located our sites or work remotely.
The expert we are looking for may have either a technical background or a commercial one. The most important thing is to be able to offer solutions that suit the needs of our customers. We work with Shopify and we help our customers to grow their business. If you're not yet familiar with Shopify, don't worry – you will get the hang of it in no time.
Common sense and experience in service management are necessary in this task. Your daily work includes brainstorming, guiding, solving, generating value, finding new sales opportunities and reporting.
You work closely with other service managers, software developers and also with Growth team. However, you are an independent and goal-oriented expert among our other professionals. You will work with Woolman's Enterprise level customers.
What is Woolman?
Woolman is the biggest Shopify Plus partner in the Europe. Shopify Plus partner status means we have a leading position in the world of the fast-growing Shopify. Woolman's offices are located in Helsinki, Tampere, Jyväskylä, Oulu, Stockholm and Amsterdam. There are currently over 90 of us and you can view our tasks and descriptions on our team page.
We've grown fast and that'll continue! Because of this there's still a lot to develop in our way of working. That has its pros and cons. If you're able to work proactively and despite uncertainty and want to contribute your own professional impact on how we work as a team in the future, you will definitely thrive at Woolman.
Woolman's strength is its amazing team and customers! Every workday is a chance to learn something new. We're here to help our customers Hand in hand and that is our promise. The passion to exceed ourselves everyday and offer only the absolute super to our clients is what drives us forward. You can read more about our customers on our website.
When to apply?
Applying for the position ends on the 30th of November 2021. We will contact applicants during the search period.