Woolman builds online stores and helps brands grow and become globally successful. In order to help our customers in even more diverse ways, we are now looking for a senior level Growth hacker specialised in Google Ads and Google Shopping.
What is the position like?
We are looking for a search engine marketing expert for whom the world of online shopping is no stranger. Our customers are both large and mid-size Nordic brands running on Shopify or Shopify Plus, with the desire to become even greater. We want to help our customers in many ways, so that's where you step into the picture! As a Woolman SEM Growth hacker...
- Your job to increase our customers' eCommerce sales and help them with their traffic and ongoing campaigns
- You have already a strong track record either working in-house or in a digital marketing agency
- You know the secrets of A / B -testing and want to solve different levels of customer acquisition problems
- It's important that you are a search engine marketing expert with a desire to work for the success of our clients
- You should have at least three or more years of experience in Google Ads and Google Shopping
- Experience in other platforms such as Facebook or Instagram is beneficial
- You should have broad knowledge in analytics software such as Google Analytics and Google Datastudio or Klipfolio
- Understanding and especially having personal experience in marketing, growth hacking and improving the visibility of online stores are the keys to development and success in the task
- We also consider experience in global customer acquisition to be an advantage: Especially when you are in charge of that hands-on expansion!
- We expect you to be fluent in English. Knowledge in additional European languages is seen as a plus such as Finnish, Swedish, Dutch, German or French.
We will keep you updated regarding Shopify and you will be in the heart of Shopify platform development with our various world class customer cases.
We are looking for a SEM Growth hacker to join our team in Finland but we're open to other options as well – Woolman has offices in Stockholm and in Amsterdam. Working remotely has been OK since day one at Woolman.
What is Woolman?
Woolman is the biggest Shopify Plus partner in the Northern Europe. Shopify Plus partner status means we have a leading position in the world of the fast-growing Shopify. There are currently over 80 of us and you can view our tasks and descriptions on our team page.
Woolman's strength is its amazing team and customers! Every workday is a chance to learn something new. We're here to help our customers Hand in hand and that is our promise. The passion to exceed ourselves everyday and offer only the absolute super to our clients is what drives us forward. You can read more about our customers on our website.
We're a four-year-old company and we've grown fast, that's for sure! Because of this there's still a lot to develop in our way of working. That has its pros and cons. If you're able to work proactively and despite uncertainty and want to contribute your own professional impact on how we work as a team in the future, you will definitely thrive at Woolman.
Applying for the position ends on 15th of August 2021. It's a good idea to leave in your application early, we will examine the applications already during the application period.
If you would like to ask us anything about the mission, Woolman, our clients, or really anything related, feel free to contact us! Please do so by emailing Jenny.