What we are looking for in a project manager?
Woolman is searching for an experienced project manager who can handle multiple tasks & priorities. The new project manager joins our Netsuite team.
- Project manager is in charge of planning, monitoring and keeping on top of the project goals and milestones: from client communication, to phase handoff, to launch.
- It's necessary for the project manager to be familiar with ERP systems, with Netsuite you can become more familiar as we start working together. Please tell in your job application about your ERP experience.
- It's important to be able to drive the projects forward, conceptualise and explain complex ideas clearly, manage expectations and exhibit transparency.
- Project manager must be able to communicates with multiple clients and ensure the projects get delivered on-time and on-budget.
What skills are necessary?
- It is important to have experience in project management within deadline-driven environment and experience with ERP related work.
- You should also be familiar with at least some online project management tools.
- You must be able to communicate with customers and team members in Finnish and in English, written and verbal. If you're skilled in Swedish as well, it's a definite plus!
- Proactive and hands on team player will have no trouble thriving as a project manager in the Woolman team.
What is Woolman?
NetSuite is an ERP system that includes financial systems and many other systems needed to support your business. You can manage everyone from the same system easily and efficiently. Woolman is a Netsuite Solution Provider.
Besides Netsuite related work Woolman's experience is in eCommerce. Woolman is the biggest Shopify Plus agency in EU area. Shopify Plus partner status means we have a leading position in the world of the fast-growing Shopify.
Woolman's strength is its amazing team and customers! The work is independent: it gives the opportunity or actually almost forces you to learn something new! Our strengths also include trust, openness and the willingness to experiment.
Our growth brings in a constant supply of new customers and meaningful challenges. We also work together and, although our offices are located in different cities around the Europe, we are fluent in Slack and meetings are held via Google Meets! There are currently 70+ of us and you can view our tasks and descriptions over here. Woolman's offices are located in Stockholm, Amsterdam and in four different cities in Finland.
We are flexible when it comes to remote work. We are looking for the project manager to join our team in one of our Finland's offices: Jyväskylä, Tampere or Oulu.
Applying for the position ends on 10th of March 2021. If you would like to ask us anything about the mission, Woolman, our clients, or really anything related, feel free to contact us! Please do so by emailing Jenny. We will get back to you as soon as possible!