Woolman is looking for trainees for the summer 2021! We are looking for a sales trainee to join our sales team.
What we look for in a trainee?
- We hope you have interest in either outbound or inbound sales – or both!
- We work with different sized brands selling in global markets. We help them out with eCommerce solutions, growth, digital marketing and customer experience.
- You are brave and self-initiated. You're not afraid to take on new challenges and ad-hoc situations don't frighten you. You're happy to learn more about sales and eCommerce as well. And you're definitely not afraid to pick up the phone and make a sales call.
- Our idea is that you can begin your work in the Finnish market. As you gain experience, you can also continue your work in international sales and help with sales in Sweden and in the Netherlands, for example.
- You're confident in communicating in written and spoken Finnish and English. If you're skilled in other languages, such as Swedish, that would be great!
- We're looking for a trainee who is studying either in university or in a university of applied sciences. We hope you've been studying for at least couple of years already or are about to graduate.
- Learn more about the team on our team site (click Sales -button)
What Woolman can offer for you?
- Our sales consists of pre-sales team and the project sales team. Our Success & Support team does their own share of sales as well.
- As a Woolman trainee you get to work with experienced and versatile group of experts. Different teams get together from time to time to learn together and share ideas and knowledge. We all get together every other month in a form of a Woolman Day as well.
- Our company language is English. There's almost 70 of us at the beginning of year 2021.
- We have offices in four cities in Finland. We are flexible when it comes to working remotely. You'll get the tools and apps you need to get your job and tasks done.
Leave your application now! The search for summer trainees ends at the end of January 2021 and we hope to make decisions on trainees in February.
If you have any questions, see our FAQ page about trainee positions.