Woolman is looking for trainees for the summer 2021! We are looking for a technical support trainee to join our Success & Support team.
What we look for in a trainee?
- You enjoy customer service and problem solving. You're ready to work under pressure from time to time and you're happy to take on ad hoc tasks once in a while.
- You're confident in communicating with our customers in written and spoken Finnish and English.
- We're looking for a trainee who is studying either in university or in a university of applied sciences. We hope you've been studying for at least a couple of years already or are about to graduate.
- Learn more about the team on our team site (click Success & Support -button)
What Woolman can offer for you?
- Our Success & Support team helps our customers with technical issues, small projects and assists our customers to find ways to make their business grow. You get to work with local and global businesses and with your help we can help our customers succeed in commerce.
- As a Woolman trainee you get to work with experienced and versatile group of experts. Different teams get together from time to time to learn together and share ideas and knowledge. Every Woolman member gets together every other month in a form of a Woolman Day as well.
- We work as a team and Woolman is a growing company. Our company language is English. There's almost 70 of us at the beginning of year 2021.
- We have offices in four cities in Finland. We are flexible when it comes to working remotely. You'll get the tools and apps you need to get your job and tasks done.
- Learn more about Woolman over here >>
Leave your application now! The search for summer trainees ends at the end of January 2021 and we hope to make decisions on trainees in February.
If you have any questions, see our FAQ page about trainee positions.