Woolman is looking for trainees for the summer 2021! We are looking for...
- Front-end developers with design skills / experience
- Back end developers
What we look for in a trainee?
Front end developers
- We are looking for design oriented front end developers who can design and build good looking web sites with modern HTML5 technologies.
- It's also great if the trainee happens to have experience with different eCommerce platforms already.
- You might know a thing or two about UX as well and know how to take search engines into consideration when building web pages.
- Learn more about the team on our team site (click Design & Development -button)
Back end & full stack developers
- In back end development we use Ruby on Rails framework and NodeJS stacks. It's a definite plus to have experience with Ruby or any other scripting language such as Python.
- We use cloud platforms to deploy our solutions, you’ll familiarise yourself with Heroku, AWS and Kubernetes among others.
- Depending on your interests you will get to work in Woolman's own app development but also work on solutions for our customers. If you have experience with app development, it's a definite plus as well!
- Learn more about the team on our team site (click App Development -button)
In both cases we're looking for trainees who are studying either in university or in a university of applied sciences. We hope you've been studying for at least a couple of years already or are about to graduate.
What Woolman can offer for you?
- As a Woolman developer trainee you get to work with experienced and versatile team of experts. Different teams get together from time to time to learn together and share ideas and knowledge. The entire Woolman team gets together every other month in a form of a Woolman Day as well.
- You get to work with local and global businesses and with your help we can help our customers succeed in commerce.
- We work as a team and Woolman is a growing company. Our company language is English. There's almost 70 of us at the beginning of year 2021.
- We have offices in four cities in Finland. We are flexible when it comes to working remotely. You'll get the tools and apps you need to get your job and tasks done.
Leave your application now! The search for summer trainees ends at the end of January 2021 and we hope to make decisions on trainees in February.
If you have any questions, see our FAQ page about trainee positions.